Dr. Rebecca McPherson of McPherson Optometry knows the importance of a clear vision. Her vision propelled her through optometry school and eventually drove her to acquire her own practice. Purchasing a practice meant she needed a loan. Working with banks was a grueling process; when new expenses arose and Dr. McPherson once again required funding, her bank relationships fell through.
- These are unique difficulties to running an optometry business
- Private mortgage on the office space had a high interest rate
- New equipment was needed and debt consolidation was a concern
Why Dr. McPherson chose BHG
- BHG’s professionalism was a welcome surprise
- BHG’s loan process was fast and efficient — unlike banks
- Acquiring a loan through BHG was easy
“BHG was both fast and efficient — something I wasn’t used to after dealing with banks.”
- Taxes/business expenses were paid, avoiding high interest rates of penalties
- Consistent payments history meant BHG was willing to refinance the bank loan at a lower interest rate
- Building improvements and new equipment ensured future growth
Want to read more of Dr. McPherson’s story?
Think working capital can help you accomplish your goals?
Get started today at bankershealthcaregroup.com